You will learn how to set up your account, onboard different cloud environments, review your risk and configure automatic notifications. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions throughout the process.
Click the lifesaver icon in the Portal's top and click Contact an expert
You can also open a support ticket in the Check Point https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can!
- Go to https://portal.checkpoint.com/create-account
- Fill out all required fields
- Click Next to create your account
- Confirm your email address to complete the process
- Login to your Infinity Portal
- Click the tiles menu in the top left corner and select CloudGuard Posture
- Accept the terms and click Try now
- Wait for the deployment to finish
If you don't have a license yet, you can skip ahead to Gain visibility and run the free CloudGuard CheckUp.
- Click the dropdown next to your name in the top right and click Global Settings
- Go to Services & Contracts and click Link A User Center Account
- Enter your Check Point User Center credentials. Note these are different from the credentials for the Infinity Portal
- Select the accounts with the licenses you want to link
- Click Finish
The new license will take effect within 30 minutes.
Updated 8 months ago